Spider Sclerotherapy (pronounced skl-air-o-ther-apy)
- Sclerotherapy is an injection of a solution that irritates the inside walls of the spider veins causing them to close. Wear 15-20 mmHG compression stockings for 3 weeks after injections to help the spider veins stay closed. Within a few months, the treated vein fades away. You may require more than one treatment to achieve the desired results.
- Come in for a FREE screening if you would like more information about this treatment!
- Most patients see a 50-90% improvement
- Sclerovein is the solution used to inject spider veins
- Wear a 15-20 mmHG compression stocking for 3 weeks after injections
- Avoid Hot Tub, Baths, Swimming, Hot Yoga, Massages